We Are Experiencing Longer Lead Times
CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME: 16 weeks
Some orders may take less time & others may take slightly more
The last two years have been constant challenge for the furniture industry. We were first impacted by COVID-19, followed by a high order volume, and now we are dealing with labor shortages and supply chain issues. Getting materials to build furniture is unpredictable, as components don't arrive when they are supposed to, are delayed, or backordered. Global supply chain problems aren't just limited to furniture, as we're sure you're aware if you've tried purchase just about anything from washing machines, to cars, to even chicken wings. Needless to say, all of this makes it difficult for us to give detailed production dates.
Working to Speed Up Production
We have taken steps to increase our production times in order to try to achieve our historical average of 2 to 5 weeks. Some of these actions will take time to have an effect, but rest assured we are working diligently to get your order out. Here's what we're doing:
- Hiring and training employees for all production positions.
- Expanding our relationships to new material suppliers.
- Maintaining contact with our various shipping companies to ensure smooth deliveries.
- When possible, ensuring sufficient supplies of fabrics, frames, and other essential materials.
- Cross training employees to ensure sickness or absenteeism does not disrupt operations.
Our Commitment to You
We understand that no one likes to wait. And if we could get orders out more quickly, we certainly would. We are seeing these same trends across the furniture industry, regardless of whether ordering online or in a store. We genuinely appreciate your support during these trying times. Every order helps ensure our small American manufacturing business continues its 36 year tradition of quality and customer service while supporting dozens of jobs.