Carrington Court Online Accessibility Statement
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, email us at email@example.com or call (828) 396-1049 during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Our goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms. Carrington Court has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote accessibility.
Specific items we have addressed or are addressing include:
- Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on www.carringtoncourtdirect.com so guests can more easily use the site.
- Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes.
- Pages and sites with a consistent structure to ease navigation.
- When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text.
- Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies.